Joy doesn’t have to be hard to manifest in your life. You can create it by making a conscious effort to have more happiness.
Joy is an important mindset. It’s not just about what happens to you. Your reactions to events, circumstances, people, and situations are part of it. Joy may feel impermanent or fickle, but you can attract it and make it more stable.
Create more joy in your life:
1. Make a change. Whether you’ve always wanted to learn how to play the piano or take a professional cooking class, you can make changes in your life that lead to joy.
2. Learn gratitude. It’s easy to focus on the day-to-day stress and lose sight of the simple things that you’re thankful for.
3. Make a happy board. Similar to a vision board, a happy board is filled with things that make you happy – right now – rather than goals that you’re working toward.
4. Stop the flaw focus. One of the things that hurts your ability to have more joy is a focus on your flaws.
5. Forgive yourself. You can’t experience happiness if you’re constantly blaming yourself and making yourself feel awful. It’s important to learn how to forgive yourself to have joy.
Joy doesn’t have to be a fleeting moment you feel on occasion. Let joy be a bigger part of your daily existence. Use these strategies and enjoy your life.
More tips, strategies and support at RiversZen University
The Ins, Outs, and In Betweens of Your Digestive Tract: Relax and Digest
The Ins, Outs, and In Betweens of Your Digestive Tract: Elimination
The Ins, Outs, and In Betweens of Your Digestive Tract: Digestion and Absorption
The Ins, Outs, and In Betweens of Your Digestive Tract: Swallowing
The Ins, Outs, and In Betweens of Your Digestive Tract: Part One: Chewing
Ayurveda for Anxiety and Other Mood Disorders
Yoga and Sports
6 Easy Ways to Say “No”